get-e-right is your WEEE authorised representative for companies without an own branch in Germany according to ElektroG
With the initiative of the VERE Association and the take-e-way GmbH, a new service company has been established in January 2015: The get-e-right GmbH provides the obligatory WEEE authorised representative in Germany for foreign producers without German subsidiary and thus adapts the services of take-e-way to the legal requirements of the new Electrical and Electronic Equipment Act (ElektroG).
On this website you will learn all about your customized solution for the WEEE authorised representative in Germany within the meaning of the ElektroG and the solutions that we offer for WEEE, electrical and electronic equipment and devices, batteries and packaging in Germany and for all 28 EU countries. Learn more about our service for the WEEE authorised representative here >>
You might also be interested in...
- Full service for nearly 40% of all WEEE registered companies (in the field of B2C) in Germany
- WEEE full service for all 28 EU countries incl. batteries & packaging
- EU-wide quantity reporting for WEEE, batteries & packaging, very easy via online platform
- ElektroG take-back system for retail and online dealers
- Offering & finding registered products according to ElektroG, BattG & VerpackV
- Representation of political interests for SMEs