WEEE authorised representative for companies without an own branch in Germany according to ElektroG (Electrical and Electronic Equipment Act) - get-e-right GmbH
Authorised representative for ElektroG & WEEE in all 28 EU countries - get-e-right, a service of take-e-way and the VERE Association
With the initiative of the VERE Association and the take-e-way GmbH, a new service company has been established in January 2015: The get-e-right GmbH provides the obligatory WEEE authorised representative in Germany for foreign producers without German subsidiary and thus adapts the services of take-e-way to the legal requirements of the new Electrical and Electronic Equipment Act (ElektroG).
On this website you will learn all about your customized solution for the WEEE authorised representative in Germany within the meaning of the ElektroG and the solutions that we offer for WEEE, electrical and electronic equipment and devices, batteries and packaging in Germany and for all 28 EU countries. Learn more about our service for the WEEE authorised representative here >>
You might also be interested in...
- Full service for nearly 40% of all WEEE registered companies (in the field of B2C) in Germany
- WEEE full service for all 28 EU countries incl. batteries & packaging
- EU-wide quantity reporting for WEEE, batteries & packaging, very easy via online platform
- ElektroG take-back system for retail and online dealers
- Offering & finding registered products according to ElektroG, BattG & VerpackV
- Representation of political interests for SMEs
WEEE Full Service EU
Learn more about the EU-wide Full Service for WEEE, batteries & packaging by take-e-way!
WEEE take-back system
Distributor WEEE take-back system for retailers and online dealers!
Quantity Report Online
EU-wide Online Quantity Reporting for WEEE, batteries & packaging!
WEEE lobby for SMEs
Representation of political interests for SMEs in the field of WEEE!